- WATERPROOF: Highly water resistant and breathable for skiing and active sports.
- COLDPROOF: Warm microfleece insulation lining throughout for three season comfort.
- CRASHPROOF: Heavy duty 3 layer fabric, high quality double-stitched seams (95% Polyester, 5% Spandex).
- SNOWPROOF: Removable hood, shaped sleeves, snowproof velco-adjustable cuffs and fitted waist elastic drawstring.
- FOOLPROOF: Sealed chest and sleeve pockets for your phone or wallet, reflective strip on lower back for night safety.
Proudly designed during “board meetings” in the backcountry of Nelson, British Columbia, this Kootenay softshell is rugged and virtually weatherproof. Made for ski touring in the ever changing winter conditions of the Selkirk Mountains, it suits both skiers at the local hill as well as epic backcountry tours. At Kootenay Mountain Supply, we also believe in protecting our local watersheds, promoting renewable energy and changing policy to preserve our environment for the future.