OUT OF STOCK IN ALL SIZES
Introducing Version 3 of our Kootenay Wing line. Over the past 3 years of testing and refinements, we have improved the lift while reducing weight. In our latest iteration, we have introduced a larger main front handle, and two diagonal handles that increase wing rigidity as well as ease of handling. We have also improved lift and power with an increased camber (the curvature) of the wing while maintaining a tight canopy. Personally, I learned to wing by adding a center fin to my Kahuna Paddleboard, and was hooked instantly! This makes learning to wing very easy and adds great fun for downwinders after paddling upwind.
- single strut design is very stiff and has a nice camber shape to maximize forward lift
- leading edge, handles and wing tips are very durable, heavy stitched and reinforced
- we offer 4, 5 or 6 square meter sizes (5m and 6m size have windows, 4m does not)
- carrying bag, repair kit and wrist leash included
- compatible with pumps using Halkey-Roberts valve interface (standard for most SUPs)
- add a center fin and marine epoxy to add to a paddleboard for turning your SUP into a sailboard!
- note: each center wing tube has a squeeze/click-valve to isolate it from the leading edge tube for safety/flotation
- Visit our friends over at Glow SUP Adventures who carry Kootenay Wings for rent in Penticton BC! 🙂
Learn to Wing on a SUP or Skiis!
Learn to Wing On Your SUP